Timothy J. Kehoe is the founder of Kehoe Constructors LLC. He is a skilled professional with over 20 years experience in construction management with an architectural background.
Tim has managed projects in both high end residential construction, and commercial projects including assisted living, schools, tenant finishes, church facilities.
Tim’s undergraduate degree is a Bachelor of Architecture from the University of Colorado (Boulder), also Carpenter Apprenticeship Certification (4 year program completed in 3 years).
Most recently he has become a Certified Trainer with the National Home Builders Association. Tim has acquired a SC Contractor License (reciprocal in NC and Georgia, also); Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS), and Green Building Residential Construction Certifications; Lead Renovation Certification; CALOSHA 10 Hour Training, plus CALOSHA Scaffolding, Trenching, Confined Space Training, and CPR / First Aid Courses.
Industry experience includes working as a Project Site Superintendent with XL Construction, San Jose, CA; George Shaeffer Construction, Vail, CO; Vail Resorts (construction division), and numerous projects in Denver, CO.
Kehoe Constructors, LLC (Tim Kehoe) can be contacted at: 408.504.8800 mobile / 803.951.0494 office, and at email@example.com. Serving Lexington, Columbia, SC and surrounding areas. Reciprocal license in North Carolina and Georgia.
Testimonial of Kehoe Constructors for the Columbia, SC Fix It & Finish It - Michael & Robyn Douglas - Episode #95
To the Fix It & Finish It team,
We really enjoyed the experience of participating in transforming Michael and Robyn Douglas’ living room. The process was a blast.
· Hearing from Bin with BIA about the opportunity to be part of a Fix It & Finish It program.
· Being selected to be the contractor for Michael & Robyn.
· Meeting at their home to review scope of work and keeping it “secret” that they were chosen.
· All the phone calls and emails with Drew, Cecelia and the others.
· Contacting very willing subcontractors and suppliers to join with us (see attached list).
· On the day of the shoot meeting Collin with his film crew and finally meeting Antonio
· Antonio’s prayer before starting really set the day.
· Our parade of vehicles driving down their street.
· The Drone, the filming, …the filming again….all new to us. Gave deeper appreciation and understanding of what you guys do.
· Watching all the team, (up to sixteen at one time in the living room) smoothly transforming the room….awesome.
· Lunch…visits w/crew and friends.
· And finally – waiting silently in the kitchen – as we listen to Michael & Robyn’s reaction as they enter their home and see the amazing improvements to their living room situation…priceless….brought tears to our eyes.
A memory we will cherish forever.
Tim, Alysia, David, Connie & Team